The right and easy way to sell your house
It never hurts to do a little maintenance before putting your house on show. And these actions have proven over and over again to have a definite impact on a house’s resale value (plus the time it takes to be snatched up by a buyer).
1. Extend.If your budgets allows for it, it’s recommend to turn your loft, basement or garage into a room. Adding an extra room, especially with an extension, means increasing your home’s space and, thus, its value.
2. Install central heating. A house that’s ripe and ready for winter will definitely make more of an impact on a potential buyer. The last thing someone wants to think about when walking through a house is about all the things they still need to add or change after buying it.
3. Double-glaze.Adding an extra pane of glass to your windows or opting for completely new windows are sure to boost your property’s value.
4. Add a parking space.Parking space equals practicality, which means a hike in resale value!
5. Improve your outdoors.Resurface your driveway, tend to your lawn, give the garden a makeover, paint your house’s façade… Remember that these all influence the first impression that other will have of your home!
6. Redecorate.Obviously you need to commit to decent TLC for your home’s interior spaces, too. But while changing the décor can raise its value, be careful not to opt for anything too trendy – today’s trend might be outdated by next month. Choose neutral colours for the walls and floors to make it more attractive (and timeless) to potential buyers.
7. Re-use existing space. Get rid of ‘dead space’ in your home. A walk-in wardrobe that’s not being used can become an en-suite bathroom, for example.
Good luck with selling your house!
That was for the sellers, but what about the buyers? See these 11 things you MUST check when viewing a property.
Video of The right and easy way to sell your houseThe right and easy way to sell your house re are many reasons as to why incidents occur that result in property loss or injury on the job. Often times, there has to be multiple failures in the safeguards that are put into place (or not put into place) for an injury to occur due to an exposure to a hazard. A major reason there is …
Right Vs. Easy – A Lesson From Harry Potter. “We’re in a time when we must choose between what is right and what is easy. And remember, Harry, whatever happens, you’re never alone.” Wise words to Harry Potter by Dumbledore, the head wizard at Hogwarts School of Magic.
The Right And Easy Way. The Right and Easy way How To Grow Roses From Seed Fast and Easy Way!! growing roses flowers from seeds - Duration: 3:29.
Related Post: The Right And Easy Way To Sell Your House
Traditional, Economical, Real Estate Logo Design For BMB17 Best Images About Sell Your House For Cash On Pinterest(Download) Staged To Sell (or Keep): Easy Ways To ImproveSimple Ways To Stage A House On The CheapDon't Wait Too Long To Make Your 2013 RealHow To List My Property For SaleHouse Not Selling? Try ThisUse These Simple Real Estate Divorce Ads To Land More10 Easy Ways To Improve Curb Appeal39 Budget Curb Appeal Ideas That Will Totally Change Your HomeHome Selling Real Estate Tips1000+ Ideeën Over Scandinavische Slaapkamer Op Pinterest25+ Best Ideas About Texas Star Decor On Pinterest43 Best Images About Start Your Craft Business On25+ Best Ideas About Southern Homes On Pinterest1000+ Ideas About Easy Bathroom Updates On PinterestBest 25+ Lee Industries Ideas On PinterestWays To Decorate For Christmas CheapNashville TN Homes For Sale ByOrigami Ile Hediye Kutusu YapımıCleaning Tricks: Simple Ways To Keep Your House Clean5 SIMPLE STEPS TO HANGING YOUR ARTWORK THE RIGHT WAYBest 25+ Football Man Cave Ideas On Pinterest20 Best Rounded & Semi-circular Porticos Images OnEasy Ways To Prep Your Home For Selling